Sunday, April 27, 2008

上帝之棘手














上帝之手 or 上帝棘手 ? OMG.......... it this what my surrounding will be ?? kira said to create a perfect world, will tat be my perfect world ???


















namonamonamo... 世上本时空,本等创造填满空 ohh my child, you are suppose to create ur own place...


















KL still under construction, nth much to browse through. started get bore about it ... :(
I ask my friend about any place interesting about KL, the answer always will be - "ermmm......... 不知道, 你问我? 我也想问你... 哎,哇哇哇,吃么啊?来来去去都是那几枚啦,没$$$没法啦... 今晚 cineleisure 看戏咯, Neway 有位吗?没位就订Redbox 咯...

it's bout time to have a change, make the construction interesting.















Again.... back 2 the "Orchid Garden" that located in the middle of KL, nothing much different about it.a picture taken with a same angle last time i did but with a different camera. The expose via the lens to the slide film is just amazing compare 2 mine broken digital camera, hehehe..... but it seem I'm not 'green' enough to this earth. but who care about this, other might doing somethings more harm 2 my earth. I'm just a mouse between the cracker and cheese, and selfishness lead me to my new hobby, lomography!!! yeahhhh.......... my way to create my world.

1 comment:

Project Transmissions said...

Dude~!! U need a chatterbox~!! XD